Which of these five things helps you choose the best skin care program?
- Scientific Research
- Real Results
- No Risk Guarantee
This was my checklist for trying to find a good skincare system. It has been expensive, time consuming and overall not that successful. I have a drawer of half full bottles and tubes that I’ll never use again. I finally sat down and evaluated my wants and needs when it comes to skincare.
Here is what you really need to know.
- Skincare should be fragrance free. All drugstore skincare products create fragrance with synthetic chemicals. These chemicals could irritate your skin. The use of synthetic chemicals also poses a threat to your overall health. This is because what you rub on your body could end up in your body. Think nicotine patches for example. Fragrance free also means that nothing is being hidden with a nice smell.
- Skincare should have the purest, safest ingredients possible. My rule of thumb is if the product is edible then it cannot hurt my insides or my outsides.
- Skincare should use the most up to date scientific research available to improve my complexion, reduce the effects of aging, decrease or eliminate skin flaws and imperfections (scars for example).
- Skincare should keep the lines of communication open for the customer. I want to ask questions and get informative answers. Updated results and information is what I need to make informed choices.
- Skincare should not make it too risky to try new products. There needs to be a product guarantee or it should not be on the market.
A good skincare should meet all of these five things. I believe I have found not just a good skincare product but the best.
The best skincare is fragrance free. It is made from the purest safest ingredients possible:
- Japanese sea kelp
- Vitamins B5 and E
- New Zealand manuka honey
- Olive, grapeseed and jojoba oils
- All ingredients are edible
The best skincare uses cutting edge research to fight the signs of aging and protect your skin from further damage. This research is not presently available in drugstore cosmetics.
- It has a uniquely patented natural protein called Kertain, from the wool of New Zealand sheep ( moisturizes and promotes new skin cell production)
- It uses Conenzyme Q-10 a vitamin-like substance already in our bodies. (an anti-wrinkle component)
- It uses Japanese sea kelp which fades skin blemishes and scars
- All ingredients are all 100% natural and chosen because of their effectiveness and safety
This skincare involves its clients in an ongoing and active communication forum to better improve customer service. This communication serves to keep customers informed and up to date on all their health concerns.For more:click here